|Foundation Education UniLearnO is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university.
|Subject Code :
1. Produce and critique thirty diagnostic standard dental radiographic de-identified images in a simulated workplace environment, including:
a. At least twenty images must be intraoral radiographic de-identified images taken on a minimum of ten different people, demonstrating skills in periapical (PA) and bitewings (BW) (Note these images and critiques are to be uploaded in portfolio document)
b. Ten images must be extraoral radiographic de-identified images taken on a minimum of ten different people (Note these images and critiques are to be uploaded in portfolio document)
2. Implemented and maintained radiation safety measures for the patient, the practitioner and others throughout the procedure, including through the use of personal wearable radiation monitoring devices that measures radiation exposure levels, for example:
3. Correctly positioned the patient according to the radiographic receptor unit used, for example depending on the type of X-ray you are taking:
4. Ensured that communication with patient was maintained after positioning, for example:
5. Selected the exposure variables on the dental radiographic unit for the intraoral or extraoral image according to manufacturers’ instructions, procedure and patient requirements, for example:
6. Select the radiographic technique for the intraoral or extraoral image prescribed by the dental practitioner, for the oral structure under investigation, for example:
7. Positioned the receptor and adjusted the settings according to the prescribed request and patient’s requirements, for example check:
8. Selected and used locating devices or guides to apply the correct horizontal and vertical planes for the radiograph, for example tools that can help you to apply the correct horizontal and/or vertical planes for the radiograph. When required, use accessories according to manufacturers’ instructions, for example:
9. Operated the intraoral radiographic equipment according to manufacturers’ instructions and legislative requirements for the safe use of radiation, for example safely.
10. Ensured that the patient remains visible throughout the procedure to observe positioning and safety precautions and expose the X-ray, for example take the X-ray image, by delivering the radiation dose to the patient and to the receptor.
This HLTDEN023- Management has been solved by our PhD Experts at Unilearno. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK and US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics and referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.
Eureka! You've stumped our genius minds (for now)! This exciting new question has our experts buzzing with curiosity. We can't wait to craft a fresh solution just for you!