|Subject Code :
This assessment is an individual assignment. Each student will submit the assignment electronically via Turnitin on the Unit Moodle site. If it is believed that a student has copied material from another student or any other source without appropriate referencing, the necessary action will be taken under the Institute’s Student Academic Integrity and Honesty Misconduct Policy. If you need to apply for an extension, please email Dr Fazle Rabbi) to explain the circumstances and attach all necessary supporting documentation. Late penalties will be applied for assignments submitted after midnight on the due date without an approved extension. More details on late penalties are provided in the Unit Outline.
a. Find the most current published national economic statistics report of any country you want to do the research on. For example - If you decide that you want to conduct a research study on CHINA, you can use the below-mentioned link from google to find their national economic statistics. The objective of this task is that you get the feel of a real-life example of a country’ economies and how does it work.
b. Read the national key economic components from the data provided on their government website and write a report with an intention of completing the following tasks:
1. Provide a brief summary of the socio-economic conditions of the country you have selected.
2. Looking at the contents page and flicking through the report, identify the major highlights of the report.
3. List and briefly discuss the national economic statistics of the countries such as - GDP, National Income etc. Also, identify the main components which are contributing in GDP, such as education, agriculture, mining etc
4. Briefly discuss the macroeconomic indicators of the country you have selected, such as Inflation and unemployment. You need to mention the relevant theory to explain the relationship among those variables.
5. Compare the variation of these macroeconomic indicators over the period of two years. 6. Use appropriate and relevant graphs and statistics to explain the relationships among the macroeconomic variables.
7. Provide conclusion and your recommendations for the economic growth of the country you have selected.
This BUS105 - Economics has been solved by our PhD Experts at Unilearno. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+ Students in Australia, UK and US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics and referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose a new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.
Eureka! You've stumped our genius minds (for now)! This exciting new question has our experts buzzing with curiosity. We can't wait to craft a fresh solution just for you!